Intertextual Connections


Soh Hem Sem can celebrate Year 1 with Sara! Oh, and a spider too.

I think I can safely blog about Soh Hem Sem now. And I think its very much worth blogging too. When it first started off, I was still a Management Trainee based in Penang for my 3 month Sales stint. During that period, I had an offer to become a talent for the brand itself which became highly rewarding. First, I got to be more involved with the brand, I had a chance to step up to the plate and to be given a nod from your own team, that's a mighty handshake of assurance if I may add.

Come many months later, the SHS hype has probably come and gone, with post mortem being in process right now and planning out for phase 2. Yes, Mr Soh and Brylcreem has yet to breakthrough, keep tuned to new happenings.

Personally, I was very much involved in this category because I was probably most hands on with it. I got a chance to track the numbers, to indirectly be a frontman of a campaign. I am glad to announce this and basically wraps a very very good year for me at Sara Lee. This now stems up as new engine for me to push even harder during Y2 at Sara Lee because I am more familiar, confidence has leveled, trust and integrity has been earned; most important - respect among peers who are now friends. I look forward to this new financial year with them.

What would that mean for me? A lot more work, a lot more push and expansion, I would most likely be stretched, the word is already in but on a personal level, I have also set my own goals and intend to break them in the most accounted ways I can.

With this, I am thrilled to say that last Thursday night was the 2nd Asia Interactive Awards 2007 (for Asia Pacific) held in Singapore and I'm delighted to announce that the submissions for Soh Hem Sem website won:

- Best Consumer Marketing Site - Silver - Soh Hem Sem (highest award in this category as there was no Gold awarded)
- Best Viral Marketing Campaign - Bronze - Soh Hem Sem


http://www.asiainteractiveawards.com/
This was the 2nd year for the Asia Interactive Awards - the only regional awards focused on Internet/interactive work. It is organised by AdAsia and prime sponsors are Intel & Yahoo!, The submissions come from all over Asia including China, Hong Kong, Australia, India, Korea, New Zealand, Taiwan, Singapore, Philippines and Indonesia. Judging was done by a jury of 14 from countries like Singapore, Australia, USA and Malaysia.

Also attached the ADOI and Brand Equity write-up that appeared in June in which was spearheaded by the agency, Arachnid. They are such a fun group to work with!

Once again, thank you Lord.







Labels:

0 Responses to “Soh Hem Sem can celebrate Year 1 with Sara! Oh, and a spider too.”

Post a Comment



© 2005-2006 Intertextual Connections | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.